Have a cigar!! new family member

6onthehip

pawn ship find today while looking for holsters - .38 Colt Detective
looks to be fired very little - tight lock up and good timing and bores
otd for $375 no box - been wanting one these or a smith 36 for a while but couldnt find one that wasn't beat up and overpriced - just goes to show you find em where least expect em sometimes - can't get the grin off my face:D

have a cigar!!

012.jpg

Sodbuster

Nice lookin' DS; late model with the shrouded ejector rod. One more round than a S&W 36. Make my cigar a Don Carlos of any shape and flavor. ;)

Ozzieman

I'm with KyJim, some one was asleep at the pawn shop,,,
I dont smoke so make mine a bubble gun cigar,,, Thanks.:)

6onthehip

re

you got that right ozzie- at first i thought there must be something wrong with it - i even said to the guy you dont see many around in this condition that cheap and he said it had been sitting in the case for a while(he only had 4 guns in the case and it was on the bottom shelf in a styrofoam box)and he wanted to sell it - i also bought a used honda generator from him - it was just a small pawn and i saw the generator sitting out on the sidewalk thats the only reason i stopped - i wouldnt have thought to look for a gun there -

i took it to the bass pro range this morning and ran a 1/2 box of rounds through it and it shoots like a dream-the guy at the counter there said he had 2 of them 1 being a nickle one and i've never seen a nickle one in person

i've wiped out the bores and she's resting in her holster now and i'm still freakin grinning:)

glenncal1

I fired my new to me Commander Friday and celebrated with a Montecristo. should pick up my new to me Model 41 today and will probably have to have another Montecristo when I fire it for the first time. Nice find!