Has anyone bought or shot one of these - GSG-5?

My dad showed me this new .22 and I love it! I guess I have a thing for Submachine Gun-looking firearms. I saw this and knew that I had to get one. The reviews I have seen so far a very positive. I am wondering if the price will go down or if the impending possibility of have a Dem in the White House again will just make the price go up? Any Thoughts?

kristop64089

Man, I just found these today. I will buy one, I am on 3 mailing lists for one. They have no Idea when new arrival will be in at all.

IMHO those are as good as the real deal. At least you can enjoy shooting them.

RedneckFur

Those types of guns remind me of the beater honda civics with the bumble bee mufflers and the huge spoilers that all the kids were driving a few years ago. All show, no go.

orbit1212

i will soon have this weapon i really love to shoot and who really just feels like droping 1500 or more on its big brother thats still only a pistol. (when u break it down its a freakin, pistol 9 mm come on) for practice and a lil fun i think that this will be an awsome weapon i will post pics soon

YukonKid

looks like a nice toy. I dont think it would be very accurate though, based on the design but hey, when someone puts up a range report here I will read it for sure.

YK