Harrisburg(PA) gun show.....

darogue1

Anybody going MAAC show @ Farm Show Complex. Lots of tables but can't remember how many. Will be there on sunday morning want to meet up and say hello!? DAROGUE1

ROSANGHAL

Hey Darogue

If it's the same amount as the years before it should be around 1200 tables.

I should be able to attend this one but I'm not sure which day. It be nice to get together and put a face to a username.

Ross T.

jthuang

I will be at the Farm Complex on Sunday morning.

SUPPOSEDLY the Valley Forge shows are re-appearing starting on December 22-23. However, I have not seen any concrete evidence of this.

Justin

Dead

I will be at the Fort Washington show... Not sure what day however.

I wanna here a report about the Harrisburg show.

Price/Avail of Hirtenburg 308, 7.62x39, 5.45x39, 7.62x54r, 8mm Mauser, 303 Brit.

Not to mention Surplus rifles...

darogue1

RE:sunday

Should be there about 10am or about that time. If anybody would like to say hello! Meet right past the tables where you pay to get in. I will wait there for about 10-15 minutes then run through the place. My REAL name is Kyle. I wear Glasses will have on NRA cap. Hope to see you there. Will give status report when I get home. Will at the KOP show too! We can make arrangements for that one too if you want. Let me know. Also real names would help. See you there!! DAROGUE1

Matrix

I agree, it'd be good to put few more faces with names.

Darogue, Justin - I'm going over in the morning too, will try to get there around 10:00.

I'll be wearing a tan cap, my name is Ted.