Happiness is....

MightyMO1911

500 brand new pieces of Starline 357 magnum brass and a beautiful spring day. Carry on. Well I tried to post a picture but I'm having technical difficulties. Anyways.... Y'all have a great afternoon.

McCarthy

My UPS guy showed up yesterday shaking my shipment with a dirty smirk on his face and this comment: "Here's some more Starline brass for you."

1000 x .32 S&W long cases :p

And 1000 x .327 Federal Magnum cases on back order.

snakeye

You mean your UPS guy talks to you when he delivers...mine drops the package and runs.....mostly because it is bullets not brass:D

MightyMO1911

Nick we lucked out. My dad and I toured the Sierra Bullet factory and Starline Brass is right next door, owned by the same umbrella company I believe. So we toured the plant, bought a bunch of reject bullets which frankly, I can't find a darn thing wrong with them aside from maybe a scratch on the copper jacket, and then stopped by Starline. 357 brass has been nearly non existent around here and we left there with 500 shiny new pieces. It was great.

JeepHammer

I got screwed on brass from a guy in Texas.
Supposed to be de-primed, cleaned and sized,
Once fired military brass...

It's everything you can think of,
From every manufacturer you can think of,
Just random range pickup, including aluminum and steel cases, Berdan primed, ect.

There is random military in there, but at least 2/3 of the brass is surplus with every head stamp you can think of, and a few I haven't seen before,

Up to an including some with a SQUARE primer pocket!
First time I've ever seen a square primer pocket, I have no idea where they might have been made...
40+ years of doing this and just when you think you have seen everything...