handloading the 7.62X25 Tok

wolfz

I want to reload the 7.62X25 Tok. I've found .30 Mauser dies (will these work?) from Lee and RCBS. I've found brass from Starline, and a conversion kit for my Dillon 550B. But I can not find .30cal (.308") 85gr(?) bullets. Any help on any of
these questions and any load data will be greatly appreciated. wolfz

Gewehr98

What gun are you reloading it for, Wolfz?

Is it the original Tokarev pistol, Czech CZ-52, the latest batch of PPsh 41 semiauto clone carbines? I'm assuming the Czech CZ-52 pistol. Here's a good place to start, I use the Accurate Arms No.5 data in my Czech CZ-52, with Starline brass and either Sierra 85gr softpoints, or Hornady 90gr XTP hollowpoints. Click on the URL below, hope this helps!

http://users.supernet.com/roo67/reloading.htm

MysDeMeanor

CZ 52 loads

I have found oodles of load datum for the 30 TOK...all of which give an fps of between 1000 to 1500. Does anyone have any data for the CZ 52 pistol? this gun was made to handle a 'hot' load with a fps of 1400 to 1800. Since I do not have access to a chronograph I have had to resort to 'trial and error' and have had good results with Alliant Power Pistol & Blue Dot powders. Have also used both Speer 100g SPRN and Hornady 90g XTPHP. Prefer the Hornady as they supply the same style bullet in 124g for the 9mm Largo barrel I also use in the CZ 52. (rechambered 9mm Luger barrel from Fed.Arms)