Handle pins for Saeco mould

zplinker

I've managed to lose the pins to install handles on one of my older Saeco moulds. Redding pins do not work, and Redding has no parts for the California Saeco moulds, so I'm hoping someone out there would have an extra set that I can buy, beg or steal.

On the Saeco moulds, the pin goes through the mould first, then through the handles, and thread into the mould last.

This mould is a 130 gr. SWC, in 358, and has been a dandy bullet for my Model 15 S&W, but I'm running out!

dahermit

I've managed to lose the pins to install handles on one of my older Saeco moulds. Redding pins do not work, and Redding has no parts for the California Saeco moulds, so I'm hoping someone out there would have an extra set that I can buy, beg or steal.

On the Saeco moulds, the pin goes through the mould first, then through the handles, and thread into the mould last.

This mould is a 130 gr. SWC, in 358, and has been a dandy bullet for my Model 15 S&W, but I'm running out!
I know that RCBS moulds/handles are secured with straight dowel pins secured by an allen screw to hold the pins in place. Looking at a picture of one of the slotted and threaded Saeco pins, if the your Saeco mould pins fit a blind hole, you may be able to just buy a couple of standard dowel pins and allen screws from your local hardware store and convert your Saeco system to a copy of the RCBS system. Without the mould blocks and handles in front of me to look at, it is hard to say for sure if that is possible.