Hall Of Fame

roy reali

I was searching the web for some sort of hall of fame dedicated to shooting and shooters. I found that some states of hall of fames for trapshooters. I found one site but it was a place that sold very old guns. I could not find one national hall of fame dedicated to our sports.

Baseball, basketball, football, even NASCAR have their shrines to honor their best. I think we should have one too.

Where should we located our Shooters Hall of Fame? I was thinking of Massachusetts because of the "shot heard around the world." But that isn't the most gun friendly place. Maybe it should be located somewhere in the midwest to centralize its location. Where should this place be?

Then who should be placed in this hall of fame. Lets nominate men and women that were important in the development of our sport and equipment. We also need to include some important American firearm develpoments. The baseball hall of fame has bats and uniforms in it. Having guns and and gear should be included in our hall of fame.

So, where should we put this? Who and what should be in it? Who wants to foot the bill?