Hakan Grips :- )

Eric Larsen

Hakan grips are famous the world over for CZ guns. He is the official after market and custom grip maker for the CZFORUM...

BUT...his magic isnt limited to CZ's alone. He makes 1911 and other grips also. His work is art...not only the lines he uses but the woods are amazing. Birchwood that looks like its on fire and other exotic woods...pretty much you name it. Check out his work on his site....I think you will be impressed.

Hakan is a craftsman, he takes pride in his work and will not send anything out he wouldn't put on his own guns.

I just believe he is very very talented and more people should be aware of something truely unique and gorgeous for your favorite guns........He is also very reasonable and has very quick turn around times....

www.hakan-grips.com

Shoot well

HS2000

Eric:

Couldn't agree with you more. Hakan is first class all the way, and so is his work. I've got a set of his flamed birch grips on my CZ PCR Compact.

Check out the photo of my new Dragon CZ 75B cherry wood grips from him.

Many of his grips have the most spectacular grain patterns I've ever seen.

Take care. Marko

Attachments

• dragons.jpg
    dragons.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 171

HS2000

And here are the PCR grips.

Take care. Marko

Attachments

• my~hakan.jpg
    my~hakan.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:

HS2000

Here's a better picture of the "Dragon" grips from Hakan, now installed on my black plymer coated 75B.

Take care. Marko

Attachments

• 75~dragn.jpg
    75~dragn.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 210

HS2000

Thanks Pilot. I just swapped my Hakan birch grips on my PCR to a set of his thin oakwood versions (with palm swells, much like the original factory rubber grips). See the picture below.

Are you going to make it to the Harrisburg show? BRS has been trying to get me to make the drive, but I'm not sure if I can swing it right now. Too many things on the plate.

Take care. Marko

Attachments

• pcr~oak3.jpg
    pcr~oak3.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 80