Had to have it, could not stop myself

ragwd

I have had my eye on the 25th anniversary Beretta m9 for about 6 months and after asking alot of question here, and alot of looking at the gun shows. I decided what the heck I deserve another pistol. I didn't have a Beretta so this kinda rounds out my collection. So I now have another beauty. Its not for carry, just another pistol to take to the range. I have a thing for military firearms and this is pretty darn close to what they carry now. Got a good deal, about 120 less than what they were going for at the gun shows in my area. Haven't been to the range yet, but will soon. Im sure its like all my other pistols, more accurate than me.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

lcpiper

Gratz, nice looking piece. I can't shoot the M9s to save my life. I started out in the Army with M1911A1s and the transition was not kind to me. I kept trying to shoot the M9 like I would my .45 and it just doesn't work that way.

LockedBreech

I have a heavy and not at all secret adoration of Beretta firearms. I am about one tic shy of fanboy. I grew up shooting a Beretta 96G at 8 years old. As I have grown older and had more range time with 92s, 96s, and my beloved PX4, that childhood love has only been reinforced. Metallurgy, accuracy, reliability, build quality, all on par with the most elite players in the gunmaking business.

I start law school mid-August. I've already decided on a Beretta 96 Inox when I graduate in three years. If that gorgeous craftsmanship can't get me through three years, nothing will!

Don Glock

never bought a beretta 92, but only because of my small hands. always thought they were sweet shooters. the grip thickness and reach to the trigger are a little much for me :(

10mm4ever

My two greatest loves when it comes to the 9mm is the Beretta 92 and the CZ75(in that order). I've done alot of buying, selling and trading through the years but the Berettas I've acquired have never left my hands. When it comes to reliability, ergos, accuracy and aesthetics they're a class act all the way! Nothing I'll ever trust more than the 92.

Nordeste

I use a 92FS as my service gun. You will enjoy her. The only complaints I have against this pistol is the hard trigger. We can't altere them in my department for legal reasons, but I would definitely tune it if the gun was mine, so I suggest some trigger job if you happen to find it too hard as I do. Very accurate and reliable gun for all the rest, no wonder it's been chosen by your military.

kingkeoni

I love it.

I sneak in at least two guns a year.

The wife always asks... "where did this one come from" when I do the semi annual cleanings.

Hahahaha

Singlesix1954

I agree with others on the grips...they are nice. So is the rest of that gun. I'm sure it will be fun. Congrats! I'll be looking for that range report.

TailGator

I am now in a jealous rage, which may culminate in my purchase of a 92 Inox I have had my eye on.

I would be interested in knowing how the slick grips are for shooting, versus the checkered ones or the partly checkered grips that are also available.

That is a truly beautiful pistol - congrats.

Coltman 77

Beautiful Beretta ragwd. Congratulations! :)

I love my smooth shooting, accurate and reliable Beretta 92FS's.

Perfect for the range and home defense.