H&K USP compact .45

cslinger

A little big for a compact especially considering the magazine capacity but other than that, they shoot very well, and are strong like bull.

Chris

Lt. Columbo

It is very reliable and accurate gun. I am happier with the gun than my department does not allow me to carry this gun.

newuspowner

i have one, love it, i carry it, a friend of mine carrys his, accurate low recoil (i use federal efmj 200g +p) i also have a usp expert 45 one of the best out of the box triggers i have ever felt

silver-bullet

You named the one and only handgun I genuinely regret trading away. God! It makes me want to cry.... a fantastic weapon in every respect, and my favorite of all compact .45's. They ARE expensive though, costing even MORE than the USP Full-Size .45. I'm always on the lookout for a good, used one (maybe in stainless, if I keep saying my prayers). ;)

fourrobert13

USPc 45

I love mine. It's my duty gun at work and I carry it off duty aswell. Mine has the stainless slide that they don't make any more. I like two tone guns though. By far, it's my favorite gun.

fatboyclone

aside from the aforementioned magazine capacity of 8 rounds this is a good little shooter! i had one a few years back and traded it for it's full sized brother the USP45. no regrets on the trade.

buzz_knox

I've found my USPc .45 to have a bit more torque than I cared for. It's accurate, but seems to want to twist out of the hand more than most other small .45s I've used.

newuspowner

that is a good price, i paid $895 w/ night sights, blackhawk bag(like the expert bag) and two extra mags, and countless rounds of ammo,,, it is great to shoot, as a defense round i use the federal efmj+p,

Bentonville

The HKPRO site is a great place to find honest people with good prices on the HKs. Below is a recent posting from an honest man I have done business with. If you do a search on the boards dating back for a few years, you will see he has a great reputation and good prices. The FS board has lots of good opportunities. I have sold on it as well as purchased from people there. No problems for me.

http://hkpro.websolv.com/ubbthreads...=330412&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

Squiggy

indybrad, Checkout ajcsportshop.com

They have them for $679 and they charge either $20 or $25 for shipping. Just make sure to pay via money order. If you pay with credit card they'll add on 4% to total. Of course you'll have to wait for it though.

BTW, I live on the north side of Indy and would like to know what shop you saw this price in. I have been to so many shops around Indy just to find that everyone is overpriced. I've resorted to doing all of my shopping online. I'd like to support someone locally and the price you mention sounds reasonable so I'd like to check out this shop.

SIGLOCKAUR

Superbly accurate, totally reliable, good ergo's, can carry cocked and locked. Excellent weapon. A bit big in the slide but no more than my Glock 30. Very mild recoil. I didn't buy mine I traded a Kimber for it. No regrets. The gun is built like it was meant to last forever. Worth it? Well for all the performance you get I would say yes. But it does seem a little steep for a polymer gun. But it is one tough so.b. that I would absolutely trust my life to anytime, anywhere. Can't give higher praise than that.

indybrad

Picked er up today. I absolutely love this gun. I'm shooting 2" groups with the bottom of my hands on a bench at 20 feet. Shooting 4" to 5" groups free hand at 20 feet. Accurate as hell. I love it!!!

indybrad

Ok, maybe I'm not the best shot, and It might have been 30 or 40 feet. But I am happy I got the gun. Thanks to everyone for all the replies.