h&k usp compact .357 sig

I don't know about the 357 sig compact, but the .45 compact I have is very accurate and reliable. There have been no failure to feed problems with the gun and I have shot 1000 rounds through it now. You can carry it cocked & locked with confidence it won't go off, and the ergonomics have yet to be beat in my opinion. If you can't find the 357 sig, go for the 40 or the 45, either of them makes a great ccw weapon.

Incursion

Most USP compacts come in variant 1 which allows them to be carried cocked and locked. They shouldn't be too hard to find.

Kermit

Yup, the 357 sig will be TOUGH to find. You might be better off finding a used USPc 40 at a really good price & pick up a 357 sig barrel from Bar sto ;)

12-34hom

H&K compact in 357sig.

Yes, they are accurate & hard to find.

I use this platform for my CCW gun.

Had a sig229 in 357 sig, H&K has more options and i like its design better.

I replaced the factory sites with a set of adjustable MMC - maybe going with a Barstow barrel also, ain't decided yet.

12-34hom.

nashgill

Mine has been 100% accurate is a blast to shoot. Literally. I have had it close to 2 years and haven't shot it as much as I would like. But each time is 100% reliable and quite accurate. I can't say enough about the accuracy. Not sure if it is the pistol or the .357SIG or a combination of both but what a package!

Hope you find one, they are incredible!
nashgill

branrot

I have a 9mm USPc, and I've shot my buddy's .40 USPc. Both are excellent guns. Accurate and reliable. My biggest gripe is that hi-caps for the 9mm are extremely rare, and I've never seen .40 hi-caps.

Also, while I've had only limited experience with the .357 Sig, I can tell you that ammo will be more expensive than 9mm or .40, and if you reload you will have trouble finding brass (for every couple hundred rounds of 9mm or .40, I find about 10 rounds of .357 Sig brass).

kidcoltoutlaw

i shoot in my back yard and almost never lose any brass its so cheat it dont matter any way.i love the 40 also but the 357 sig is a lot cheaper to shoot.i got the hk usp compact but i cant get it to shoot like my sig's.but im getting better must be the sights or the trigger.i would like some better sights that i can do myself without sending the gun off .got a great sight pusher.

355sigfan

The problem I have with MMC nightsights is they are so dim. I can hardly see the ones I had on my sigs. I like Trijicon sights the best followed by Meprolight.
PAT

wishbone

Word is the 357 sig HK is discontinued..I have seen a few new ones around , but they don't seem to be selling enough to keep making them..The cost of ammo is a little high..Maybe that's the reason..Check out the "HK PRO.COM " board for the latest on all HK stuff.