H & K USP .45

Status
Not open for further replies.

bullseye

Any opinons or experiences with this pistol. I've been looking at one but am concerned with the "plastic" frame.

Sambonator

Excellent pistol. Probably the most rugged .45 auto made. Will even fire the .45 Super cartridge without modification. Lots of aftermarket toys available for it.
The only downside is its large grip...feels bulky in my medium sized hands.

Dan Z

I like mine so much that I am looking for another one. I must say that it is my favorite handgun. It combines great feel with ruggedness and accuracy. I personally like that size, but then I have XL hands.

Frank the Spank

Stop guys... you're makin me drool! I was at the local gun shop a few minutes ago... oh man do I want a H&K USP in the .40 flavor... Oooooh.... the guy showing it to me had to pry it out of my hands..

someday.. it will be mine.. oh yes.. it will be mine.... anyone wanna give $600 to a un-deserving 21 year old? eeeh? anyone?!? I'll be yer best friend!

:)
-Frank the Spank

HS

Just in case you didn't know ! ;)
http://www.gunsamerica.com/showguns.cgi?guncat=1670
NEW! TACTICAL USP 45(RGI) $735.00 ADJUSTABLE TRIGGER, 2 MAGS(SEE SELLER PROFILE)
NEW! USP 45 MATCH (RGI) $785.00 POLYMER FRAME, ADJUSTABLE TRIGGER, HIGH PROFILE FRONT SIGHT, ADJUSTABLE REAR SIGHT,6.02" EXTENDED BARREL, STAINLESS STEEL SLIDE---$813(SEE SELLER PROFILE)
USP 45ACP FULL SIZE $615.00 New in box 45ACP Variant 1
HK USP 45 $650.00 Variant I, Excellent condition. 3-10 rd mags, Bianchi 19 holster, Galco 2-mag pouch, Hogue grip sleeve, original manual and factory case.

USP 40 $500.00 This is an HK USP40F in variant 1. It,s in 99% condition with about 250 rounds fired. The pistol comes in the case with manual and two 10 round magazines. I will include 1 extra 10 round magazine, a leather tumbbreak Bianchi holster and a Kydex Mad Dog GunGlove Holster. I will offer to sell buyer 1-4 High Capacity Preban Magazines(13 rounds)for $75 each
USP .40 $600.00 USP Heckler and Koch .40 Variant 1 (double action/single action) for sale. Fired only 75 times. Comes with one 10 round magazine and one hi-capacity magazine with all factory manuals, warrentee in factory box. $600.oo or best offer
USP 40 FULL SIZE $559.00 New in box 40 cal Variant 1
USP 40 Full Size $625.00 H&K USP 40 Full size, 2 factory hi-cap magazines (13rd), NIB (H&K hard plastic case), never fire. Dallas-FT Worth area.
USP40 $669.00 NIB, come with two unrestricted hicap mags. Blued are $669; Stainless are $699. (S&H is $35 per gun)
USP 40S&W VAR 1 $550.00 UPS VARIANT 1, 40 S&W, BLUE, 1-13 ROUND MAGAZINE. NEW IN BOX
USP40 Full Size $490.00 Variant (1) 2 10rnd magazines Gun is new and unfired. Box (NOT gun) is marked "Testing & Evaluation". Carries full new gun warranty
USP 40 CAL. $499.00 xlnt cond.usp40 4 10 RD. MAGAZINES,FACTORY CASE,MANUAL

------------------
"The Gun from Down Under !"
http://www.para1911fanclub.w3.to/
E-mail hotshot_2000@hotmail.com
Alternate E-mail
HS2000@ausi.com

SAWBONES

I have two USP .45 Compacts. One is a tack driver, the other has merely mediocre accuracy & precision. Both are thoroughly reliable, and I've never had a failure to feed, fire, or extract with standard or "+P" cartridges, in bullet weights from 165 to 230 gr, from all the major manufacturers, including Federal (mostly Hydra-Shock 230 gr), Winchester (Silvertips), Remington (Golden Saber, all types, regular & +P), ProLoad (all loads), Speer (Gold Dot, several bullet weights), Cor-Bon (all loads, including 230 gr +P), and Triton (165 gr +P) If you get a "good one", they're excellent. They're lightweight, easy to carry, have good single-action triggers, and the grip fits my hand better than the Glock 30 (though I love the Glock 30, too).

------------------
"Potius sero quam nunquam."

LongDuck

I shoot a USP45f in IDPA and am impressed with it's combat accuracy and control after recoil. The .45 is a powerful round, but follow-up shots are easy and second-nature - I believe in the double-recoil spring principle.

In any case, no failures of any kind even considering my recent adventures in reloading, and this gun will place 200gr SWC-L (don't flame me, I clean religiously!) into a ragged hole at 20 yards. I'm happy.

bullseye

Thanks for the responses guys! Now I know what my next handgun will be. Going over to check out gunsamerica.com and then will figure out how to get another gun past the wife :)

Status
Not open for further replies.