H&K P7 Holster.. Blade-tech?

Nytelyte

I recently picked one of these up.... mmmm p7 .... for a really good price. I want to carry it occasionaly, probably be my dress up gun, I daily cc a G-19. The problem is getting holsters. I don't want to spend a rediculous amount of money for a holster.
Blade-tech makes one, the IWB concealment holster.
http://www.topgunsupply.com/Blade-Tech-UCH-Holster-H-K-P7-PSP-pr-1034.html

Anyone ever use this? It any good? I've never had a blade-tech holster before. It looks like my hand would hit it when drawing...

Any thoughts?

chris in va

Sir, I'm jealous.:D Been wanting a P7 for quite a while now. Not sure on the holster thing but hang on to that firearm as long as you can.

Nytelyte

I figure gotta get while the gettin is good. They are only going to go up in price. I called my local gun shop, asked if they had them & if they didn't if they could order it.

Should be here Tuesday.

:D

N.M. Edmands

I have that holster for my P7[PSP] and love it! I can use it @ 3 to 4 o'clock and it works excellent, but carry most often appendix-tucked. I also have a P7M8 with a Sparks VMII but prefer to use the PSP and Blade-Tech most of the time.
Just use some blue Loc-Tite on the belt clip screws after you decide on angle position and you'll be good to go. I got mine from Tom @ Top Gun--good people.;)

rellascout

Give WildAlaska a call.

He has a guy in Alaska making custom IWB and OWB holsters that are top quality and about half of what Milt Sparks will cost you.

N-frame Smith

UBG Holsters

Nytelyte,

For the same price as the Blade-Tech you can get a custom made leather holster from Nate at UBG Holsters. I've got a couple of his Canute model IWB holsters and they're great. His delivery time is 4 to 6 weeks, which isn't bad.

If you got a P7M8 he can help you out now. I understand he doesn't have a PSP mold yet, but he's under pressure to add it to his line. Good luck.

http://www.ubgholsters.com/index.html

Last edited:

Shadow1198

Comp Tac also makes some nice holsters for the P7. They have them in pretty much all their models except the Minotaur series. I just got a CTAC for my P220 and I love it!