H&K, CZ Prices?

Chindo18Z

Opinions on NIB prices for following models:
CZ-75B....$287?
H&K USP Compact 9mm or 40 S&W....$495?
H&K P7M13....$887?
H&K P8 9mm $498? (Bundeswehr modified USP)

All pistols come with factory hi-caps (one or two)
What do y'all think...?

Also: Anyone own a CZ-75BD? How do you like the decocker? (I'm comfortable with DA/SA transition)

Tecolote

Do those price include factory preban magazines? If so they're very good.

CZ-75B....$287?
Yes, especially with one factory preban.

H&K USP Compact 9mm or 40 S&W....$495?
I didn't know there were factory prebans for these. I thought they came out after 1994.

H&K P7M13....$887?
Finding preban mags is a nightmare. I prefer the P7M8. It's slimmer grip makes it more comfortable, at least for me.

H&K P8 9mm $498? (Bundeswehr modified USP)
Pardon the ignorance, but what's the Bundeswehr modification consist of? Does it have the German army seal?

What's the name of the dealer? ;)

------------------
So many pistols, so little money.

Skorzeny

Telecote:

I believe that the Bundeswehr model of the USP has the following major changes from the commercial model:

1. Safety - the safety/decocker works the opposite way (like a Beretta 92FS rather than like a 1911 as in the commercial model).

2. Magazine - the magazine is transparent polymer, I think, for ease of checking.

H&K's German website may have more information.

Skorzeny

------------------
For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the supreme excellence. Sun Tzu

Chindo18Z

Thanx folks...
Yes the prices include the factory hi-caps.
I live in Europe and the mags are readily available and not marked with any silly stampings...nor are they overly expensive (remember what you used to pay?).
I've fired the P7M8 way back when they first came out, but not the M13. Might just buy it as an investment. Already picked up the CZ. Looking at another (CZ-75BD) and the .22 Kadet Kit. Just wondered if the H&K prices were reasonable.