guns you love

tshadow6

Okay, I'm going to stir the pot by saying "The Browning Hi-Power 9mm is the most natural to hold pistol in the world." Now, what does everyone else think?

JoeHatley

BHP has always been a little thick for me.

Similar grip shape in a single stack, like this 952, has always felt better to me.

952_r.jpg

Joe

NINE

I couldn't believe how good a CZ 75 felt in my hand. I'm going to be getting a 75 SP-01 Tactical ASAP. :D

6xqc78.jpg

Last edited:

chris in va

My CZ 75 is remarkably ergonomic for my large hand. Sometimes I will unload it and just sit around holding the thing... :eek: :D

For some reason the rubber grip panels on my 40P don't work as well for me as the hard plastic ones on the 75. Go figure.

What really suprised me is the P11 with the finger extension. If only the trigger was...better.

Bullrock

topspin43

I know, I'm sorry! I try to post it only when it might do someone some good with decision making. I've had a BHP, and the P01 feels about the same in my hand.

I will have a new set of Hakan Flame Birch grips to put on it in a couple of weeks. :D :D

rmcginley

On guns you love...

This is an extension of the "3rd best" concept. The best hasn't been invented yet. The second best is the one you'd love to own but it's not attainable for any of several possible reasons. So you come to the table with the third best gun. It's currently avaialble or you already own it, and you have a hard time putting it down. You look for any excuse to take it to the range.

For me it's the HK P2000 9mm. I've given up my sports car habit to continue my quest for the best design.

dirksterg30

For me that would be my Springfield 1911 (great ergonomics, single action, Novak night sights), or just about any CZ I've every picked up (great ergonomics, especially with the stock ruber grips).

Attachments

• 40-P-M3-from-side-web.jpg
    40-P-M3-from-side-web.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 77
  • 1911 and American flag.jpg
    1911 and American flag.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 70

hknut

For what it is worth, the best is SIG :D . I have three of them, and unlike different guns, no matter which one I carry that day P220, P226 or P229, ALL the controls are in the SAME PLACE :cool: ! I don't have to learn several different guns, now that is a very desirable feature. But with that said, a locked and cocked USP is also hard to beat! If there is a 12 step program to ween me from guns, I don't want to know about it :barf: !!!

jonathon

Lets see out of all the guns in my family...

My Glock 17 :D

Now, if someone made one with a steel frame and removable grips, that would be sweet.

Ranger325

Stir away my friend. I agree with you completely!! The recent addition of a set of Houges has made my HP grip even nicer ................ :cool: