Guns strong enough for a man but made for a woman

tstr

Okay all you guys who have been asking what kind of gun to get your wife. Here you go.

http://web.tiscali.it/ladiesweapons/weapons.html

Okay, time to fess up here. *I* want the pink Beretta for myself. I'm not gay, honest!!! It's just that she reminds me of Ginger from Gilligan's Island. Any of you ladies know where I can get some matching shoes?

tstr

pax

If you don't want to try a psychiatrist to cure that little problem, you might try looking for a Wild Pair store for a good pair of matching pink & black platform shoes.

Personally I like the grenade best.

pax

Fraser

My wife does volunteer work at church with rape survivors and battered women. It's interesting to learn what these women carry.

Seems that they are prone to carry .357 magnums. Two carry a Colt Cobra, another a nickle plated Python. Still another carries a Model 65. Oh yes, one army brat carries a 1911 in her handbag.

I say God Bless Them.

Calamity Jane

My choice:

.357 Magnum (mine is a Taurus Tracker :) ).

A big plus w/a .357 Magnum is that you have a choice of ammo: .357 (big boom and blast), .38+P (pretty peppy), or plain ol' .38 (garden variety bang).

pax

Btw, Tstr, thanks for that link. I haven't laughed so hard in a week! :D

pax

I base most of my fashion taste on what doesn't itch. -- Gilda Radner

NINE

I dunno... I think that anyone who can push something the size of a large grapefruit, out of a hole the size of a small lemon, could shoot a .454 casull snub-nose for fun. :D

Hemicuda

nine has it right...

my GF, who has 4 kids LOVES my FA 454 Casull, and asked once if it was offered in a snubbie... (silly woman...)

and sge was SEROIUS...

Raider

This guy has been restyling military weapons into ladies fashion accessories since 1998 ???

What a bunch of garbage ! What kind of nitwit would pay for trash like that ? How can the guy make a living ??

BARFF !!!!!

Raider

missmanytoes

Some of us aren't locked into tactical/stealthy black or traditional wood. I had (for a short time) a pepto-bismol pink AR15. It kept my husband away from my AR and when he got his own, it went back to black...but I'm thinking of a nice royal blue....

-sarah

(edited to remove foot from mouth) - sma

buzz_knox

I didn't see one named "Tamara". I will admit to being both intrigued by the possibilities, given that he apparently works with firearms and melee weapons. ;)

Any guesses on what the "Tamara" is?

nualle

Call me retro but I'm partial to that leopard-spotted morning star. :D
Among the guns... I wonder how much he'd charge to do up that Uzi in the purple he used on the HK 33.