Guns sales are up...

shootniron

I have been checking around online and it appears that guns sales are up considerably this holiday season. Here is a link to a California report that seems to sum up how it is going across the country.

Gun sales are up

attachment.php

Last edited:

CWKahrFan

I hear ya'... While I was waiting for a lane at the range yesterday, a BUNCH of people were there signing up for the CCW class... And there were quite a few kids/families on the firing line too... The place was buzzin'!

Sparks1957

I think the growing uncertainty about the economy is fueling it, as well as the realization that police serve mainly to pursue criminals after the crime is committed.
If one wants to protect self, family, and property, one has to do it themselves.

shootniron

I have done a little more looking and found that some places are reporting a 35% increase over same period last year. Good news...I am proud to hear it.

checkmyswag

At my LGS I see more and more "non-gun guys". Not saying they're anti-gun, but they don't knock how to manipulate the controls on the weapon they are checking out.

Not criticizing them, we all learned somewhere, because I learned when I was young doesn't make me better than them.

Also, the place is PACKED lately.

I was just thinking about this today and the number of guns in this country as they add up over time...guns don't really go to the scrap yard like an old car or a washing machine.