Guns can be fun too....

Blackwater OPS

I spend too much time posting on the serious side of guns. This thread is all about fun! Post your videos of you(or someone else) having an old fasioned good time with some firepower.

I'll start-
http://www.youtube.com/v/KLl4Ap7Qc8M

Later on we can debate who had more fun(although everyone knows .45 is more fun than 9mm;) )

Last edited:

Majic

As an avid plinker it would be nice to hear about shooting where the outcome is not oriented to putting holes in another human being.

OneInTheChamber

Blackwater, I did something similar to what you did in that video; except the target was a small rattlesnake and the weapon was an over-under shooting 7/8oz. of #7 1/2 shot.

The snake literally flew 25 feet. It took me a while to find him (pieces of him). I couldn't believe that birdshot would lift him up off the ground (maybe it had to do with the uphill angle he was on?) and toss him that far.

Maser

I don't have the software or hardware to convert my VHS-C movies into digital and also my digital camera doesn't record sound and it don't take very good quality movies. Anyways here's me being abused by a .458 magnum rifle.

9db2d642.gif

Doug.38PR

Those are great BlackwaterOPs. Unfortunately, I don't have any videos to show. I hope to correct that soon.

Doesn't the fellow in the cap on the far end of the log shredders need to be standing back a little bit? It looks like he is standing a little ahead of the firing line.