Gun Trivia Questions

platform

Did some searching, but did not find good gun trivia questions (saw trivia questions on games that use guns).

So wanted to see if people are interested in getting a nice list out that can turn into a quiz.

Here is my entry (covers most handguns but also includes rifle calibers (some of those are pistols too)

------------
Ammunition
A1) .40 S&W to 10mm as 9mm to ___
choices: ( a ) 11 mm ( b ) .380 ACP ( c ) .38 Super

A2) .300 Blackout AAC to .223 as .308 to ___
choices: ( a ) .243 ( b) 7mm ( c ) 7.62 x 39

Gun models that support certain calibers

B1) 9x18 to CZ-82 as 9x21 to ____
choices: ( a ) Glock ( b ) Witness Match ( c ) SIG

B2) Choose semi auto hand guns that have manufacture supported .22 LR conversion
( a ) EAA Witness ( b ) M&P ( c ) SIG ( d ) FN FNS ( c ) CZ-75

B3) AR-15 to .223 as 1911 to
( a ) 9mm ( b ) .45 ACP ( c ) .22LR

Shooting technique

C1) Which one is not a well known handgun shooting stance
( a ) Isosceles ( b ) Weaver ( c ) Browning

Fun questions (PG13)
.... { don not know yet }

I got no farther than this:

platform said:
Ammunition
A1) .40 S&W to 10mm as 9mm to ___
choices: ( a ) 11 mm ( b ) .380 ACP ( c ) .38 Super

The question cannot be answered, because there is no "None of the above" option. I suspect you are looking for .38 Super as the answer, but .40 to 10mm is English measure to metric, while 9mm to .38 Super is the converse. On the other hand, maybe you're looking for .380 ACP, but that doesn't work either. The .40 S&W was derived directly from the 10mm; the .380 ACP was NOT derived from the 9mm Parabellum.

platform

@Aguila Blanca
I intended the answers to be 'best possible' from the given 'analogy questions'. May be I did not do a good job

but on A1) the reason for choosing .38 super as the answer was as follows

.40 has shorter case, less power, same bullet diameter -- compared to 10
9mm has shorter case, less power, same bullet diameter -- compared to .38 super

But the .40 is an "American" caliber designation and the 10mm is metric. For either the .380 or the .38 Super, the way you wrote the comparison reverses the "American" ==> metric progression. Also, the .40 is shorter than the 10mm. The better comparison, then, would be the .380 ACP. It's also the same diameter bullet, but the "American" cartridge is shorter than the metric.

platform

gun trivia: who made the first Colt SAA .45 caliber revolver ?

is this the kind of trivia you are looking for ???

Yep, thank you. only with multiple choice answers :). This would go to a 'history' section.