gun-toting Statue of Liberty shirts

GeekWithGun

(Article from Wired.com) "A sketch of a gun-toting Statue of Liberty is fast becoming the most popular piece of amateur propaganda created in the wake of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.

Created by Eliza Gauger, a 17-year-old student from Bellingham, Washington, the skillful drawing of "Mommy Liberty" has been reprinted in newspapers across the country and has been turned into posters, coffee mugs, T-shirts and baseball caps."
http://www.wired.com/news/conflict/0,2100,47102,00.html

I am running these shirts @ cost. Show your colors. It's not nice to mess with Mother America.

283411_F_TN.jpg

Here is the full sized image of Mother America.

Full image of Mother America

I also have this image printed on Beer Steins and Large Coffee Mugs. You can order them
Here.

ghillieman

I love it!!!! I want one .. But alas got to get a big berkey water filter first...................... you go girl!!!!!!

I hope she is at least getting some small portion of the profits for all this use and selling of her artwork?

I love the attitude of the picture and the fact it is so popular. A pissed off and ARMED mommy liberty.
...And guns sales have skyrocketed....

Saw her website-can't remember the URL.

She doesn't want any profit.

Her name is Eliza Gauger.

She wants any profits donated to relief efforts. All she wants is to be notified that you're using her art ( piratespork@hotmail.com ), and her name and e-mail on the work.

She wants to be able to reference it for resumes or school later.

I e-mailed my admiration. Quite a girl...

Steve.

F=ma

Why do I have a hard time with this image? For some reason all I can think of is that prez debate in Richmond VA where that guy asked what Clinton would do to look out for us, for his children.

Gimme the one with the eagle sharpening his talon anyday.