Gun shows in Marrietta GA...

Being stuck at ATL much of the day, considering some entertainment.

I live in west TN, where shows are really small.

Is the show Size in Marrietta (this weekend) comparable with the National Arms Shows, near ATL Airport? If so, I have no idea about Marrietta's layout.

jmr40

This is the Eastmans gunshow. They can be decent, but I've never been to one at this venue. They used to have them at either the civic center or Jim Miller Park. It has been a gradual decline, but I don't think they are as good as they used to be. Never been to one in W TN. so I can't compare. I'd go to Adventure Outdoors in Smyrna if you haven't been there. It is free and you'll see more guns at better prices

My dad's family is originally from the Union City area. Actually owned a farm just over the line in KY, but Union City was the closest town. Great farm country and waterfowl hunting there.

The show is in the Machinists Aerospace Union Hall, on South Marrietta Pkwy.
Somebody at the airport told me that if it's Not in the Civic Center, he would not bother.

The alternative is hanging around, Inside the airport from noon until 8:00 pm, but with a rental car on hand anyway...really tired of 33 years inside airports--and of course our shows are Really small.

Thanks for the info.

Last edited: