Gun show NAA 22/ sw 32 Long

Glenn E. Meyer

Went to the gun show today. I saw the new NAA 22 topbreak. It was adorable. Stop me before I buy again. I love those little guys, just because!:D

Then I scored a case of SW 32 Long FMJ. It is a bear to find. The price was at touch higher than the best internet prices - which also have an out of stock notice by the. Got two 32s so a 1000 will keep me expensively plinking for a bit.

Show was jammed. Would make senators from CA and NY have a stroke. Sorry for the politics.

lashlaroe

I regularly see the .32 SW Long available at the gun shows around here. And yes, it's a bit pricey. .32 Long Colt is even harder to find and pricier. These are rounds that make sense to reload, IMO. (If you can find the bullets)

I haven't seen the top break NAA .22 yet.

Sevens

Sorry for the politics.
Do you mean, in general?
Heck, why don't you apologize for floods, famine and influenza?! Mosquitos, fat aunts and fuel prices! :D

I can't see me buying one of those top-break NAA minis, but cool -- for certain! My hope is that the market jumps on them and it opens the eyes of the manufacturer's-- so that they bring out some affordable and fun .38 Special top-breaks that aren't priced like collector guns.

I'd have a blast with a top-break .38 Special. Doesn't have to be a magnum... all in the name of fun.