Gun show at Roberts Centre, Oh. Sat/Sun.

Tom2

So the beeeg gun show is coming back to Roberts Centre in Wilmington Ohio off of US 68/71 this weekend. Old PRO show venue. Maybe alot like it or the same. Nice nice building for a show despite bad rain forecast. Take your umbrella. Admission good both days. And as a bonus, there is supposed to be a National Knife Collectors show there Fri Sat Sun too, for those of you that like to poke things! :rolleyes: I bet it will be alot of fun after a dry spell of no shows there. ;)

avgjoe3

did u go to the show last time? another one there this weekend and just wondering how good of show it is... if it is worth the drive or not.

Tom2

If you could jump on interstate 71 and make good time up there, it might be worth your time. Well I don't know what you want so I can't advise, but it is a real nice clean new venue for a gun show. Lot better than that crumbling Hara complex in Dayton. But I think prices are a little higher at Roberts sometimes. I hear it is due to the fact that dealers have to pay higher table fees and have a bunch of other crap added on as extras to the cost of tables. And they tie wrap all the guns coming in or on tables.(Tie wraps-the retard's gun lock;)) Most annoying when they put it thru the mag well of an auto so the thing is stuck partly open. Well as far as I have seen it is about the same gun show that they hold in Columbus but this is a better place. I suppose it might not measure up to one of those giant gun shows they have down in Ky. ever so often, but I will leave room at the bottom of the thread for others to give their opinions! I don't do shows all over the country so I don't have a great range of comparison, but it beats the little shows I have been to. Edit: I have heard that the upcoming election is increasing sales in some places so perhaps bigger crowds and more opportunistic dealers might fill it up.