Gun raffle to benefit Search and Rescue team.

Mike38

Gun raffle to benefit Search and Rescue team.

www.bcmsar.com

The Bureau County (Illinois) Mounted Search and Rescue team is holding it’s annual gun raffle. This year we are offering a Henry Big Boy lever action carbine AND a Ruger Vaquero revolver both chambered in .45 Long Colt. One winner receives both guns. Both have been engraved to commemorate the run of the first locomotive to pass through Bureau County 150 years ago this Fall. If I do say so myself, this is the finest engraving job I have seen yet on all of our raffled firearms in the past.

The BCMSAR works under the Bureau County Sheriff’s Department. We use the funds to purchase needed equipment throughout the year. This year we are planning to buy night vision equipment for the ground and horseback members, and replenish medical supplies for the EMS team of which I am a member of.

Tickets are $25 each. Remember, the winner gets both firearms! Drawing to be held on 12/1/2014. Please send me a private message and I will reply back with the mailing address to send your check to. I will promptly send you your tickets via USPS mail.

All local, state and federal laws apply.

Note to Moderators: I posted the raffle here last year with permission, and trust it is acceptable here again this year. If you have questions or concerns, feel free to ask. If this violates any rules, feel free to delete. Thank you.

Mike Corey, BCMSAR Medical Team Member.

Last edited:

BigBL87

I might have to jump in on this. I work for the 13th Judicial Circuit (in LaSalle County, next door) so we work with BCPD on occasion. In any event, thank you for the work you do.

Mike38

I have 8 tickets left to sell if anyone wants in on this. Also, I should have mentioned, tickets will be for sale at the gun show in Princeton Illinois, and the guns to be raffled will be there to view. Thanks.