Gun Pictures: My new CZ.

smoke63b

I posted this on two other forums but I'm just so darn excited about having it! Also, it seems to be fairly difficult to actually find a good pic of a CZ75b with this finish online. Hopefully for anyone contemplating the Satin Nickel finish, this will help.
CZ75b, 9mm in Satin Nickel.
048.jpg

049.jpg

051.jpg

guns2009.jpg

I never threw up a good pic of my EAA EZ9 either so here's one of it. Excellent shooter and I consider it a real sleeper at $299 from CDNN.
guns2010.jpg

Darsh

Very nice looking! Congrats on the new piece, let us know how it shoots, range report, etc, etc. :D

smoke63b

Yes the Zastava is an excellent shooter. I've put about 500 rounds through it so far with no malfunctions. I used Federal and White Box target loads and several random JHP's with no issues. I consider that gun one of my best purchases ever. Excellent value.

smoke63b

The second I can justify spending another 400 bucks!

I just picked up the CZ75b, the EAA EZ9, a Baby Eagle in .40S&W, two SKS Paras and a Pardner Protector shotgun. I picked up all of that stuff in about a month. I sold a Kahr CW9 and traded a .357 levergun for part of it but still... I think I'm done for a bit hahah.

Cliff47

CZech out the classifieds on the www.czforumsite.info. There are Kadet units listed there, but you gotta be quick...they disappear(meaning sold) in a heartbeat.

Maybe you could stumble on a deal at a gun show with somebody selling a complete Kadet pistol. I did, and haven't looked back since.