Gun ID from Movie.

MosinM38

Okay, just saw the trailer for "Next of Kin", with a decent cast.

Probably peeve me because of a idiotic portrayel of "hillbilly's".

But it looks interesting enough to watch.

Leastways, I was watching it, and saw an oddball gun. Now I "Think" I recognize most stuff, but this one looked differant than anything I've seen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U91iJZMz8M

Right at 43 seconds. Just a glimpse, so maybe it's something regular, but it looked like a triangular slide. Almost looked like Bernardelli P010.

Not important, and whenever it arrives I may get a better look at it, just curious.

Thanks.

MosinM38

Hey thanks.

Lol. Now that someone says it, yeah I can see it. Wonder why I couldn't before?

Brain freeze I guess:D

Sorta a new gun at the time, at least not a cliche'd "Bad guy weapon".

Thanks again.

Skans

I'd also say Desert Eagle, judging from the muzzle. But, it looks like something was done to the sides.

Wagonman

I really enjoyed Next of Kin, great movie. The geography of Chicago was mangled though. Being a Hillbilly I thought the portrayal was fair.

MosinM38

That is a 5 star site. I go there a fair bit. Just didn't have this movie ;)

I really enjoyed Next of Kin, great movie. The geography of Chicago was mangled though. Being a Hillbilly I thought the portrayal was fair.

Great. Although I don't care (I'm a redneck, not a hillbilly:D), I always disliked it whenever a movie portrayed them as stupid hicks, with no thought other than...dating cousins or chewing a stem of hay.

I been meaning to get on the forums and advise one gun's inclusion (Or use I should say).

A plug for the AR-180(Sadly under-used), which Rick SImon from Simon &Simon used on a couple of occasions.

MosinM38

LOl.

Decent guy (Neeson). And although it was royally pukish, after seeing Star Wars The Phantom Menace, I can't help but imagine a hillbilly Jedi........