Gun Fired by mistake in Atlanta

croyance

News Link

No cop bashing meant, but reports of bad gun handling worry me. The difference in accounts about when the gun went off draws my curiosity too. An innocent man might have been accidentally killed.

I never liked these cop shows. From other incidents I heard and read about, it seems like these shows encourage bad work. Too much posing by police, lines that are meant to make them sound tough, and a lack of back-ground work. I mean these points to be a generallity, not that they all apply to this incident.

Redlg155

Something sounds a little fishy to me. The apartment manager just agrees out of the goodness of his heart to repair the damage caused by a careless officer. Go figure.

I hope that guy sues the hell out of everyone involved in the incident. I would.

Sounds like good ol USA. Send in officers armed with MP5 SMG's to raid the home of a private citizen and arrest him based on the fact that someone " thinks" they saw the same man on a TV Show.

Oh..and I'm sure a video camera was present to film the arrest of the "violent fugitive".

Things like this give Law Enforcement a bad image in front of the public. Unfortunately it happens all too often.

Good Shooting
RED

Same **** different day.....The Leo in charge "no big deal,it was an accident"......You or me would be handcuffed and sitting downtown while they charge us with negligent discharge within city limits or endangering the public or something similar.....This two tiered citizen **** takes the cake.