Gun Control

cohoskip

NOW THIS IS A STORY WORTH TELLING. THIS STORY EXEMPLIFIES GUN CONTROL AS IT SHOULD BE.

A Shooting in Butte, Montana

Shotgun preteen vs. illegal alien Home Invaders

Butte, Montana, November 5, 2006.

Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez, 23, and Enrico Garza, 26, probably
believed they would easily overpower home-alone 11 year old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their two-story home.

It seems the two crooks never learned two things: they were in Montana and
Patricia had been a clay shooting champion since she was nine.

Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the front door of the house. She quickly ran to her father's room and grabbed his 12 gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun.

Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor only to be the first to
catch a near point blank blast of buckshot from the 11-year-old's knee crouch
a im. He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals.

When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the street where he bled to death
before medical help could arrive.

It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45 caliber handgun he took from another home invasion robbery.

That victim, 50-year-old David Burien, was not so lucky. He died from stab
wounds to the chest.

Ever wonder why good stuff never makes NBC, CBS, PBS, MSNBC, CNN, or ABC news....

Now that is Gun Control!

Thought for the day:

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant".....
is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist

SamHouston

It's terrible that a young girl of 11 would have to pull the trigger on these guys. Luckily she is OK phisically but mentally she has to be a wreck.

Musketeer

Wow. I agree, that girl did a great job but no kid her age should have to deal with the consequences of taking a human life. Of course no kid her age should be put into the position of having to take a human life to begin with.

These were illegals, shouldn't our department of HOMELAND security be doing something to protect our homeland?

Garand Illusion

There are many great stories about home defense, including young people, using firearms to defend themselves and their family. Unfortunately, this is one that is made up:

Home Invasion

If you read through the snopes article they do identify a true event where a teenage girl defended her family, but it was some years ago.

This blog site is a great place to read about the daily use of firearms for self defense:

gun defense blog

ssilicon

I am a big supporter of gun control!

I firmly believe in controlling my guns when I handle or especially when I shoot them. I use a firm (but not death necessarily death) grip. I try to control muzzle flip and am careful about where I aim! I really support gun control! :rolleyes:

imthegrumpyone

Looks like she'll do real good, learned at an early age to take a stand for what's right. Don't think anyone will be trying to put anything over on her, it's just a shame reality had to start so early for her.

NukemJim

Just for those who have trouble reading posts.

There are many great stories about home defense, including young people, using firearms to defend themselves and their family. Unfortunately, this is one that is made up:

NukemJim

PS I also wish it was true.