GSG 1st Anniversary GSG-5

telcomfaust

Just picked up the hard to find GSG. The gun shop just got in the Anniversary edition too.

Cant wait to try it out. And start adding on some accessories!!

Paid $550 plus tax

GSG-5---1.jpg

GSG-5----2.jpg

gsg-5---3.jpg

pics taken from other sites.. currently my camera is out of service

Thanks for looking, Have a great day!!:cool:

Last edited:

StiveC2007

thats a pretty nice looking rifle. isn't it a .22. im just wondering, pretty sure i say the same rifle in all black at a gun store up here in MA but they wanted 725$ for it and that was a .22.

telcomfaust

Ya its a .22 They put the new finish on it for the Anniversary edition.

Most Gun shops have them for $500 to $550 but they dont last too long on the shelves.

telcomfaust

gsg accessories

I have checked several web sites and found a bunch of accessories for the GSG5. Can anyone recommend a vendor/web site that they have used for their GSG accessories.

Thanks

MHbushmaster

GSG-5's are made on modified airsoft frames. They can take most airsoft parts for MP5 clones. I'm not an airsofter, I've just had my GSG5 for almost a year now, a Gen 1 GSG5 without the adjustable front sight.

I live in Rochester NY, the location of the company that imports them from Germany, my home town name is stamped on every GSG5:D

KrGunmanC

GsG-5

Im in the process of paying off my GsG-5 1st Anniversary edition.
I Live in Pennsylvania and I am only paying 490 after tax

I just bought a few things off of http://mygsg5.com/, they are local here in Florida, they are supposed to come in tomorrow, so we'll see if the UMP Folding Stock, Hex screw set and Cocking Tube Buffer all work out for me. Prices seem to be inline with other places, and they have free shipping for most of the stuff on their site.

I'm trying to figure out how many extra mags I wanna buy. http://www.ddsranch.com has factory mags for 24.95 which is pretty cheap considering they retail for crazy $$$.

Last edited:

JerseyDrez

Whoever asked for aftermarket accessories for the gsg-5, check out RRages.com.

George, the owner, is a very nice guy and he has tons of products for the gsg. Everything has free shipping and if your not satisfied with the product, you can send it back to him free of charge.

I havent heard of anyone not being satisfied though. I bought my rail, extra mags, screw set, pushpins etc from him and the whole transaction couldnt have gone better.

JerseyDrez

And Full-Tang, you will wanna buy as many mags as you can afford.

I have four 15rders right now and I plan on buying 6 more to make 10.

Then maybe some more next year.

I second the recommendation of rrages.com. There is lot of garbage out there marketed for GSG -- but all the rrages stuff is first class.

Dikran Yacoubian
Columbia, SC

KrGunmanC

ok i was looking around rrages. the classic short rail is 19.00 plus a reflex sight 49.00 is all you need. I noted that the 15 rd mags were 30.00 while the 22 rd were 28.00. why not save 2 bucks and get the bigger mag? All in All I found a site that has the sights for cheaper, but they arent in stock so I would just order straight from Rrages.com

Good Luck and safe Shooting

why not save 2 bucks and get the bigger mag?

You live in gun restriction hellholes like NY, CA, NJ, MA, HI, or counties that outlaw "high capacity" magazines.

I'm sorry if you happen to live in the above listed states

KrGunmanC

lol I easily forget about those. I live in Pennsylvania so theres not much restriction here if your Law Abiding so its easy to forget the harshness of other states.

CortJestir

Too bad they dont make it in 9mm

That's funny... :D

Anyway, I handled one today at a gun shop I frequent - the Anniversary edition, that is. It's nicely made and has a good feel to it. As nice as it is though, I have a feeling that I'd get bored of it pretty quickly... They do look like a ton of fun, however. :)

KROIL

BUY a GSG-5 and the cocking tube buffer and the update screw kit and a tube of blue lok-tite and the HK stock pin kit and you will be good to go. This carbine is one fun unit. As far as ammo goes....CCI mini mags are the ticket for the GSG-5. GOOD accurate ammo. And they are FAR cleaner than the bulk box stuff. Again RRages.com is the place to get your stuff. Enjoy !