Ground blinds with shoot thru screens

SavageSniper

Anyone here have any experiance using these for bow hunting? I would have no problem shooting thru them with a rifle for closer range shots, but kinda iffy about with a bow. Maybe to 20 yards but further than that ???

Brian Pfleuger

Moderator Emeritus
Accuracy hasn't been a problem but the deer around here don't like em much. Most won't get within 80 yards or so, unless they're well hidden.

LSnSC

No effects that Ive seen. Doesnt seem to effect arrow flight at all with my compound or recurve.
You will need a light source on your sights. It gets dark quick inside the binds, even with fiber optic sights.

SavageSniper

Ok Im going to go ahead and get one and give it a try. Going to shoot several practice shots first of course. I also read that I should only use fixed broadheads. That makes perfect sense and wont be a problem since thats all I use anyway.

Win73

No effects that Ive seen. Doesnt seem to effect arrow flight at all with my compound or recurve.
You will need a light source on your sights. It gets dark quick inside the binds, even with fiber optic sights.

I have been thinking about getting a ground blind with shoot through screens. I shoot a crossbow with a scope. Would I be able to see through the screens with my scope?