Grip Safety for Stainless Officer's ACP?

JasonReed

Looking for a bit of help here folks.

I am looking for a replacement grip safety for my enhanced Officer's ACP. I really like the McCormick hi-ride safety on my Kimber (least I think it's a McCormick), but I can't find one in stainless. Two questions:

1. Any recommendations?
2. Does Bushnell's have a web site? My catalog is long gone and searches for a web site haven't yielded me anything.

Any help would be appreciated.

Mark King

Jason,

You have a few options, Wilson Combat makes a drop in safety for Colt 1911 pistols. It should fit your gun with only minor fitting required and can be ordered in either a blued finish or in stainless.
The other options are the hi-grip safeties from Ed Brown, Wilson S&A and a few others. These safeties require that the frame be modified to fit the safety, usually cutting a smaller radius from the stock safety pin, then blending the frame to fit the new grip safety. It costs a bit more to have this done, but the final result is worth the price IMHO

Mark / FL

JasonReed

I'm a bit broke at the moment so I was hoping to find something drop-in to avoid the extra cost. I'll check out the Clark's safety.

And I guess I was having a serious mental malfunction on Friday. I couldn't remember BROWNELL's. Guess that's why I couldn'f find the web site huh? Bushnell's...sheesh.