Grip Adapters - any besides T-Grips?

Casimer

Who's still making 'finger grips' for revolvers. By finger grip I mean the half moon shaped inserts that you slip between the trigger guard and front strap.
e.g. like this - http://www.t-grips.com/whiteivorex21m.jpg

I know that Tyler Manufacturing still makes the T-Grip, but am wonder what other options are still available.

Last edited:

saber9

I don't know of anyone who currently sells the "finger" grips you speak of. The Tyler grips were popular for many years, and it seemed like most of them I saw were on S&W's that came from the factory with the standard small grips that nobody seemed to like.

If you want finger type grips, the Hogue's seem to be the most popular now. In fact S&W and others are shipping firearms equipped with them. I have 2 or 3 of them and like them very much. If you just want a larger grip without the finger grooves, the original Pachmayr Presentation grips are still very good. All I have mentioned are rubber grips, but if you prefer wood there a lot of aftermarket wood grips available.

Casimer

Yes Tyler is still making them. I have one for my K-Frames. You can also find NOS plastic ones on eBay occasionally. But it doesn't appear that anyone else is still making grip adapters. I'd like one for a S&W Model 38.

What I might do is make one from hardwood.