Grendel #1 V 2.0

mel80

Did some upgrades today swapped from my 15" in hg to a 17.5 lapped the upper and bedded the barrel in the receiver we'll see if it helps accuracy at all .as accurate as this gun already was I'm not sure I'll see much of any improvement but I deff like the look with the new longer hg

YwOsBWg.jpg

ekjI877.jpg

mel80

its not doing to bad shot this 7rd group at 230y while testing a new powder/load
AT3SKHs.jpg

as accurate as this rifle was to begin with i doubt anything i did will yield any thing noticabl e

mel80

That's some amazing shooting--especially through an ATN digital scope (I have one).

ty at 230y i couldnt even see the dot , just lined up the mil hashes on the reticle to center the target.

im looking forward to the weather cooling down so i can shoot some 1000y groups again , 2 more weeks and my mcgowen 28" hbar should be ready to ship im going to be really upset if that thing cant outshoot my wilson combat barrel

i love this rifle dropped my first antelope of the season at 417y with a 123 eld
gh6nICe.jpg

stagpanther

I have several McGowen barrels installed on AR's--though nothing that long! A 28" heavy varmint gonna make a hefty weight--but should be a good shooter.;)