Greg Revell, NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

ncpatriot

Another New Jersey travesty of justice. Has the case of Greg Revell been discussed here before? I searched, found no threads.

US Supreme Court just refused to allow Revell to sue NY/NJ authorities for his arrest in 2005 & 3 year delayed return of his handgun & ammunition. Revel lived in Utah, booked a flight from SLC to Allentown, PA. His flight to Newark arrived late so he couldn't catch his next flight. His luggage was unloaded in Newark also. He stayed in a motel overnight, came back to airport for next flight, declared his firearm, locked in his luggage & was arrested for no NJ permit. Was jailed 10 days. Charges were dropped, but it took him 3 years to get his gun back. Courts agreed it was not his fault but said he could not sue authorities. 10 days of imprisonment when I committed no crime would be a good reason for me, & them keeping my property for 3 years as well.

This & Aitken are 2 high profile cases. How many other people have been harassed & persecuted in NJ for "gun crimes"? Isn't NJ one of the havens of organized crime? Their gun laws don't seem to have stopped that.

Status
Not open for further replies.