Great service from

Freightman

HiPoint Firearms: Had a broken firing pin on my carbine they are FedX ing it to me and there response only took less than 8 hrs.
Now I know that some think that they are a POS but at least they respond.
Have a much higher price gun that I have been waiting three weeks for them to respond, not sure I will hear from them.
I like companys that stand behind there product. By the way I am not the origional owner of this carbine, so this is unique in my expierence.

gryphon

I'm not surprised. I called the factory once and had a question on the C-9. Lady on the phone said she would get someone to answer my questions.

The converation went something like this:

me - Hello?
guy - yes, how can I help you?
me - I purchased a C-9 from a friend. There was no manual and I was wondering if you could send me a new one? Also, I want to field strip this to clean it and I'm not sure how. Can you explain the process?
guy - I better be able to I designed the C-9
me - NO S***!
guy - yeah, don't worry about the takedown right now, unless you put more than a thousand rounds through it.
me - Oh, OK. Can I ask another question?
guy - go ahead
me - What's the deal with the lifetime warranty?
guy - pretty much if the firearm does not work for any reason, at any time, send it in and we'll fix it or replace it for free.
me - but I'm not the original owner
guy - doesn't matter. We stand behind everything that we sell.

Not too shabby if I may say so! Good people, good company, and they make their stuff right here in Ohio.