Great service from SIG

gnappi

I posted this on a SIG forum, and had to post it here too.

I recently bought a P226ST and BOTH of the mags had problems with Winchester ball ammo. Neither would hold more than 6 rounds, and neither would feed the 6 they DID hold. I went to several stores needing replacement mags ASAP as I had to do an annual qualification. I found 2 10 round mags that held 10 without problems.

Then I packaged the "Defective" ones up and sent them to SIG (with an RMA) and a note explaining what happened. In 10 days I received a box from SIG with ONE 15 round LEO marked SIG mag, and TWO TWENTY round SIG mags as replacements and a quick note that said, "Hope these make up for you being inconvenienced"

Yes they do, THANKS SIG!.

Regards,

Gary

westphoenix

gnappi,
That is cool!

I went shopping for Sig Pro mags recently.
I couldnt believe how cheap you can find the 15 round Sig Pro mags for.
$14.00 each (Sig Factory new).
Great mags, no problems. Worth every penny.

IanS

I've owned my share of SIG pistols and never had a lick of problem with any of them. But its always reassuring to hear that SIGarms customer service is as good as people say it is.

I wish more companies would follow the example of companies like SIGarms, S&W, and Springfield Armory. I as a consumer do notice and it does factor into my decision whether to buy or not.

As I wrote in another thread yesterday, I've had great luck with their service. You actually get to talk to a HUMAN when you call!! :eek: