Great Radio/Webcast Show

Brady

I definately second the recommendation to listen to the Savage Nation. This show absolutely got me hooked on listening to talk radio. Savage is funny, a critical thinker, outrageous, insightfull, and amazingly involving with a listening audience.

Having said that, I would like to provide some observations of mine for anyone on TFL interested in listening:

1) He is pro-second but does not often do "gun shows". 2A stuff comes up but I don't think I've ever heard him do a whole show on it.

2) He's not Libertarian. I've listened to him for a couple of years on a local SF station which carries other hosts who are clearly more Libertarian and gun-oriented than Savage. He'll bring up God a lot, which may or may not be to your liking.

3) His national show now is a little rough. When he was only local, his raport with the audience was terrific and his show could often really smoke. His national-only show now still seems a little new to him and it doesn't seem that he's gotten into his swing yet. Give him time, I think he will be worth it.

Of course, if you don't like him, don't blame me :)

------------------
Brady
(No relation to that $%#$ bill)