Great Kali Gun Deals 2003

Cal4D4

Gun shops are facing a tough time with the new regs. Many shooters are talking real timid about purchasing under the new laws. We gotta pass a BS questionaire, show how to make the gun safe and get printed - again. Sales will plummet in the normally slack post Xmas time. Remember though, California is the #1 gun buying state. What could the dealers and manufacturers possibly do to spur buyers?

Gun sales and rebates! I'm betting some of the more aggressive companies (like Dan Wesson) and ones trying to reclaim market share (S&W) will offer up some sweet deals. Keep a little in the cookie jar just in case.

SteveC

Dan Wesson?
We can only hope. They haven't tested anything for CA, and haven't said they plan to.

I heard CA was 20%-30% of the national gun market. If CA gun buyers drop out, its gonna hurt the gun industry overall.

Steve

Cal4D4

I just checked, and you're right about Dan Wesson. I can't believe they don't plan to market their new 10MM 1911 - Razorback? - in this size of market. If it is nice, it would go well with the Glocks and S&W (pre-agreement 1076).

Prodigalshooter

Sure hope you're right, would be nice to see some price wars on handguns! I could be talked into 3 or 4 more pistols if they had some nice incentives!;)