Grayguns Perfection Action Kits

WVsig

Man these look good but they are pricey. I am not sure they will be worth it for me but am looking forward to seeing and hearing more about them as they make their way into peoples guns.

http://grayguns.com/products/p-series-perfection-action-kit/

ggi-p-series-perfection-action-kit-300x300.jpg

We’ve put our four decades of experience working on SIG SAUER® P-Series pistols for elite and high-volume shooters into our P-PAK fire control components. Our hammer, sear, safety lever and our new P-Series Adjustable Intermediate Trigger were carefully engineered to work together fluidly for a dead-smooth DA pull, clean SA break, positive tactile reset and minimum over travel.

There are no specs telling you what the DA pull weight will end up but I am sure there will be reports soon enough. I wish that the older P220 kit came with the P-SAIT trigger because that would be one of the guns I would consider using it in. If anyone jumps into the pool please post our thoughts!

BillM

I've handled several P 320's that Bruce has done his trigger magic on.

Amazing. Smooth, light, short reset. If I was not already all set up for
CZ's I would jump on the SIG bandwagon!

WVsig

I have also had guns worked on by Bruce. They are amazing. I guess these kits are basically Bruce in a box... LOL.

Jerry Jones of Opspec training who Bruce is also an instructor for says that the DA is amazing on these kits. He of course has had some production pieces prior to the release.

His daughter had a P320 9mm fullsized that Bruce worked on for her at training class I took with them in KY and it was nice gun. Setup for competition and it was slick. Considering sending my new P320 in 45 to them.

ritepath

325 bucks could almost buy me a 300blk upper. But I sure would like to try one of these in my 12' p220.

WVsig

325 bucks could almost buy me a 300blk upper. But I sure would like to try one of these in my 12' p220.

I agree $325 for parts is rough but not out of line. CGW parts kits for the CZ line run you $300 but there you are getting more parts like firing pin, starter punch etc...

If it was in the $275 range I would be all over it but I just cannot bring my self to drop the $325 right now but I am sure I will talk myself into it soon enough. LOL