Got to shoot my first fully auto M4.

P95loser

I had the opportunity to shoot my first fully auto M4 earlier this afternoon.

I think I need to call the doctor because it has definitely lasted more than 3 hours. :D

RNB65

:D:D:D Fun, wasn't it? I love shooting full-auto. I get to do it about once a year and it's always a blast. I would love to own an M4/16 or MP5 submachine gun. That would be AWESOME!

hoytinak

Shoot, I own a full-auto M16 and rarely use the "fun switch" on it. I'll shoot it on full-auto once in a while if I have a buddy with me that want's to try it out but due to the ammo shortages and prices around here, 99% of the time it stays on semi. :eek::eek:

Seventhsword

Nothin' like it...
3904641428_f79733893a_o.gif

m.p.driver

It was great while uncle Sam was paying for it,as range cadre we shot off all ammo that was left over from a company that was there to qualify.Nothing like firing 20,000 rounds out of the 60's.Or 5,000 rounds in a m3 greasegun.Now with prices as they are i cherish each shot.

vince972

wish ive seen a places over here in dfw that do that... would have a field day if i got to shoot a fully auto...the only one i can shoot right now is just a mp5 but its at a gun range and its 80 to rent and it comes with 80 rounds... so its kinda expensive....but i would like to shoot one, one day