Got my unicorn

dakiwi13

udanysuq.jpg

dakiwi13

no i'm not a fan of striker fires. but i do carry a db9 during the summer time when all i wear is shorts and t-shirt

about to buy me a matching fnx 40 this weekend as well

mrray13

I've got an early FNP-9 and just switched to a FNX-45 as my duty gun. Both are excellent pistols, I love the FN line up. Excellent firearms at a really good price point. My 9 is two tone like yours, and I've got the all blued 45. No issues whatsoever with either one. One day I'd like to add the FNS and a FiveseveN.

dakiwi13

I've got an early FNP-9 and just switched to a FNX-45 as my duty gun. Both are excellent pistols, I love the FN line up. Excellent firearms at a really good price point. My 9 is two tone like yours, and I've got the all blued 45. No issues whatsoever with either one. One day I'd like to add the FNS and a FiveseveN.

Have always wanted to get my hands on 5n7.

I thought we had a semiautomatic unicorn forum...
Nah, we gave up when the politicians kept trying to ban 'em. Then there was the Pegasus debacle, and...well, the less said about that, the better.

I had the chance to spend a lot of time with the FN-X when they first came out. I found I shot it better than the USP. The DA trigger on the FN is very smooth, and it handles recoil very well.

mrray13

A friend loaned me his, FiveseveN, for a bit to play with. It's an awesome pistol, I actually like where the safety is at. Makes you keep your finger off the trigger to flick it off. Accurate and very little recoil, I actually know one cop who carries one on duty. One might make my duty holster one day.

IdahoG36

I recently picked up a NIB FNP 9 USG with a flat dark earth frame. I like it so far. It is a nice shooting gun.

IdahoG36

My LGS had it NIB. The manufacture date was 9/2007 haha. I ended up getting it for $450, which is a pretty decent deal.

Here is a pic of it-
photo2_zps01e07593.jpg