Got my Sig Revolution Compact C3

kayakersteve

I picked up my Nitron coated Sig Rev C3 a few days ago - Started it with 100 230 gn FMJ and it worked great. I had no failures so I was pleasantly surprised. I am hoping I got my hands on a good one as some of the reviews have been mixed. Haven't fed any HP's yet; will do that this weekend. Will post pics soon. The gun fits my hands like a glove and is very well balanced. My first 1911!

KyJim

Congratulations! I'm convinced most of the bad reviews were on the older Sigs though I have seen a couple on the newer ones. Every manufacturer has these, however.

swedgon

Steve, I have the Revolution RCS (what ever that means) It has the commander size slide and an officers frame. It is nitron coated also. Has a little Sigarms gold custom shop logo on the slide. I can't say enough about this little 45. Had it since last March. Accurate, feeds anything and has yet to hit me in the face with hot brass. I was looking for a nice Kimber Compact when I found this. Now I want a full size SIG 1911 with adj. sights to go with the RCS.

Albert