Got My Ruger LCP Holster From Stmcelroy (PICS)

Lurch37

I ordered a holster for my LCP from stmcelroy and it showed up today. Thought some of you might want a look at it. Seems like a very well made holster and is finished very nicely. The guy is super nice and has great communication so give him a call if your looking. Anyways, here it is.

Attachments

• lcp04.jpg
    lcp04.jpg
    239.3 KB · Views: 1,243

Lurch37

Sorry...I forgot to say that yes, this is for pocket carry. I tried to carry it without, but it prints enough to make me paranoid. So I ran across these from RKBA or stmcelroy here on TFL. He was only making them for a Kel-Tec, but he gave me a deal to see if it would fit my LCP. To me it fits very nicely.

Muddflap

I got one for my PM9 from him. He did it rough side out, so it would stick in the pocket a little better.
I'm very happy with it.

Lurch37

Great looking holster, how much did you pay?

If I remember correctly, since he didn't make one for an LCP he offered me a discount of $5.00 off the $27.00 list price for the one he makes for the Kel-Tec since he didn't know if it would fit or not.

I see now that he has holsters for the LCP on his website.

Bry68

Printing

How do you like this holster now that you've had it awhile? How's the draw? How's the printing on this holster? I'm about 220 lbs., 6'3" and looking to use one in loose Levi 560 jeans usually. Would I be better off getting one with the full wallet look? Thanks.

BanditSRT8

I would think leather would easily slide out of the pocket when you're trying to draw the gun.

I use the DeSantis Nemesis which has a tacky feeling exterior that "sticks" to your pocket lining making it impossible to draw the holster with the pistol.

hoytinak

I got one of these a couple weeks after this thread and I've been very pleased with it. I tried the Nemesis myself but I prefer the leather. The little hook on it catches the inside of the pocket and I've never had the holster come out with the gun when I didn't want it to.