Got my P01!

chris in va

Had a 75bd for years, finally decided on the P01 as it's sucessor.

Using it in a match tomorrow but I'm already impressed. This thing was built with speed in mind. That beveled magwell makes the gun practically reload itself. First thing I did was install a 16# hammer spring and next will be a fiber front sight. Wow.

Sparks1957

You are going to love this gun. I know mine has quickly become that one I would pick from my collection if I could only have one. The ergonomics are superior, at least in my hands.

WVsig

They are great guns. I love the way mine handles. Not a pic of the OPs gun but its all I got. LOL

czp01-3.gif

czp01-1.gif

WVsig

They are from CZ Customs. They make the guns super slim. One word of caution about the rubber coated factory grips. There are metal stays inside the grips and as the ribber wears those metal stays can gauge the frame.

MLeake

Not as good picture quality as WVSig's...

12%252012%253A06%253A15.jpg

But it's what I can get, quickly, with an iPhone.

VZ Tactical Diamond grips, Black Desert Sand; replaced the grip screws with blued hex screws from CZ Custom shop. Tuned by Matt Mink.

12%252017%253A30%253A23.jpg

Same pistol, with Kadet .22LR kit.

(Edit: Kadet kits are getting harder to find, but I was able to order mine - in stock - from Cheaper Than Dirt.)

wyohusker

Awesome gun!! Just picked up mine yesterday for a CCW! By the way I am going to contacting CZ custom today to get some of those slim grips!!