Got me a new one, slightly used.

BrittB

Left with one gun, came home with another. A friend of mine bought this Stoger Condor in 12 ga. and shot maybe 12 rounds through it. I got to shoot it and really liked the way it shot and the feel of it. I knew he really wanted a pistol I had that I didn't want, (modded Glock 17), and a trade deal was made. I know some people love these things and others hate them but it seems to be working well for me and I can't wait to go back out and shoot it again. 40-50 rounds later it seems to still be a fun to shoot gun that I would hang on to for a long time.:D

Gunpics001.jpg

Gehrhard

I like them too but won't tell anyone because I'm not supposed to due to the reliability rep they have, or something. Maybe you can find out what three parts are ordered the most and lay them in so your kids can pass it on too.

Enjoy indeed!

cbuck

looks awesome. i have the condor combo and have put 3000+ 12 gauge and about 500+ 20 gauge through it without any problems, just remember to clean it and it will be a good gun to you

cbuck

you should just rotate the locking gear on the bottom of the foregrip towards the front of the shotgun then pull it off and then the barrels should just come right off after you hit the break lever