Got hicaps?

Navy joe

Just to let the antis know how good that ban doesn't work, what guns do you own that you have no PC 10 rd mags for, they're all hi-cap?

Mine M-1A, USGI 20rd only.
BHP do they make 10rd mags? Why would I want them?

My AR can't count since I got 2-10rd in a trade deal, hmm, that makes 2 PC mags and 25+ evvilll bad mags. Sure does work good.

pre-B '75

No. But I've got FULL CAPS.

At least 4 per gun, with many for guns that haven't even entered my collection yet.

Tamara

Moderator Emeritus
I have no non-gelded mags for my FAL & Daewoo (all my AR mags are 30-rounders), but I have 5-round hunting mags for my AK and my HK-91.

Schuey2002

Hi-caps, what stinkin' hi-caps?!

My handguns/ preban rifles are hungry little buggers. They get very upset if I start feeding them a constant diet of Klintonista mags...

They are eating me out of house and home. :D

croyance

When truncated magazines are cheaper, I have them for the range. Considering the prices, I'd rather have those get beat up.
That said, I have a bunch of magazines with the original capacity on hand.

biere

I only fit for one rifle, a fal. All mags are 20 rounders.

If I still had an ar, I would fit since I got rid of the one ten rounder I had when I traded the rifle. Guess I need to sell some mags.

I have a double digit count of 15 round mags for my glock 20, I finally found one ten rounder for it. So that is close.

I would fit with my sar 1 and a wasr whatever but I recently bought some of the 5 rounders that are the same size as ten rounders. It annoys folks when they assume they got a ten rounder. :D

I always worried that my glock 20 might shrink to a 29 if it was not fed a high calorie diet as designed. I mean it is sort of like taking one of those big japanese wrestlers and making him have a ballet dancers diet or something in my opinion.

Gewehr98

When I left Kalifornia in 1999

My trailer was weighed down with over 300 30-round AK magazines.

When the owner leaves Kalifornia himself, he'll pick them up from me. ;)

Navy joe

I'm well aware of the whole Homeland Defense rifle/std. cap mag patterns of speech, hi-cap is still technically correct. If I have a 15 rd mag but jam in a 30 rd mag somethings going to be hi-cap there. I even referred to them as non-PC mags which is about as clear as can be. So please linguistics kapo, throttle back ;) Besides, as about half the people that answered gathered, the question is not do you have hi-caps? (Duh, don't we all?) I was asking what guns you owned that made lo-caps kinda like bull tits. Just shedding some light on one of the most pointless laws of late.

I wish it were the case with my new plastic toy, but USPSA Prod. is limited to 10rds anyways and Glock big sticks are kinda spendy.

When I see a homie... "HI!"

CAP CAP CAP!!

:rolleyes:

T.Stahl

I have ONE ten-round mag - for my Enfield.
But for my Glock I only have HiCaps, nine 17/19/31/33-round mags.

Should I have mentioned that I'm living in Germany? ;)

MessedUpMike

"Hi-Caps" are good, that's why most of us have them. I want a Really Hi Cap (beta drum for the AR), but it's cost prohibitive right now. Anyone here about Fienswine trying to un-grandfather Hi-Caps? News flash on the VPC site calling them "Killer Mags". What yer less dead if only shot ten times? Some people are stupid. Speaking of stupid what kind of rabid idiots write a law, and the 9 YEARS LATER realize ther are STILL "loopholes".

Mike

Navy joe

"Killer mags" Isn't that them ones the D.C. chumps used to hose their victims with a fearsome barrage of evil fragmenting bullets? Yep, them's evil mags, better ban 'em.