Got a Rossi 92 Trapper in .357, .44 mag, or .45 Colt to spare?

ZWolfgang

I'm looking for a Rossi/EMF/Navy 92 Trapper (16" barrel) in .357mag, .44mag, or .45 Colt. Prefer late model, nearly new, little used, or excellent condition with original box. I'm in WA State. Thank you.

fastforty

Your request might get a little more attention over in Buy, Sell and Trade: Rifles and Shotguns.

I have a Brazilian Rossi .357 that I purchased new about 1982. I put one box of ammo through it at that time, it functioned well & hit POA. The trigger is crisp with no creep, very pleasant. It was my first move up from .22 rifles & I soon went on to bigger, longer cartridges. It's been stored in a low humidity safe, cleaned & oiled yearly. At that time, these rifles bore a very (unrealisticly) dark finish on the wood. I stripped the finish & applied a medium-high gloss clear coat. Aside from that, it is in 99.9% new condition. I have the original box in real good shape & most likely have the little book & hang tag that came with it. It does have a 20" barrel (measured from the breechface), the action is snug & tight. I wouldn't expect to sell it for what they retail for today, but I wouldn't give it away either. Let me know if yer interested.

Rossi357.jpg

ZWolfgang

Fast... thanks, but my interest is in 16" Trappers. I do have a post over in the Rifles For Sale section... I would delete this thread, but I'm not allowed to do that.