Got a Gen5 G19. "target" sized sights recommend?

wild cat mccane

Hey,

With one good experience with Dawson, I have zero sight knowledge. I just got a Gen5 G19 and want to get new sights. Not the MOS version.

I'm wanting the more narrow rear gap (.115" to .125") with a smaller front. I think that's the more common "target" style size I'm willing to give up the speed size for more precision (knowing it's not a target gun).

Night sights are okay. I don't know about a circled vial being too big? Not necessarily needing nights. I'm kinda meh on fiber and thought bright paint being as good.

I do want the transitional three dots (knowing that isn't the "target" style of black rear).

Any recommendations? I would greatly appreciate your thoughts or experiences. A dead horse ask, but what's the point of threads if not to ask.

Thanks!

chadio

My brother has an OG (gen 1 !!) G19. When I got the chance to shoot it, I thought the sights reminded me of a bulldozer.

My unqualified suggestion is to do what is right for your eyes. I have changed the sights on most of my firearms, even though I wanted to keep them original.....