Gore on "Rosie O'Donnell show"

viper

Did anybody see Gore on "Rosie"? Jesus, it was like an hour long campaign add. I don't know why she just didn't tell everyone outright to just vote for Gore.

The cellulite challenged b%$#! that she is, she literally went point by point through every single issue in the campaign and allowed Gore a one-sided venue with no objectivity whatsoever.

Listen, I try not to let that kind of stuff get to me, but it was just so freakin' blatant. Normally, I couldn't give a rat's a#$ what she does, but it really concerns me that she might be able to influence some naive and impressionable young voters or housewives.

Now, I don't want to get overly dramatic about it, but I truly believe Gore and the liberals behind him are a threat to our national security and sovereignty. If she helps him to get elected, what does that make her?

Anybody have any thoughts?

------------------
Let's just hope we don't get Gore'd in November.
I don't know about everyone else, but I'd much
rather get some Bush.

Jim V

Stalin had a name for the "usefull idiots" -- targets. "Usefull idiots" seem to forget that those they helped into power generally whacked them as fast or faster than the rest of their foes.

------------------
"If there be treachery, let there be jihad."
Ne Conjuge Nobiscum

7th Fleet

Damn!!! I'm so glad that I missed Lying Al and Fat Rosie, that had be be a sickening sight. But then I've never watched either one of them, when their ugly mug shows up on the screen, click, they're gone.

7th

------------------
SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL POLICE, KEEP THEM INDEPENDENT.