Goofiest one in a while!!! Chainsaw...

hogdogs

Staff In Memoriam
This is just wrong on so many points...
mossberg_chainsaw_b.jpg

Big and bulkier than required dimensions that negate any benefit of a short barreled PGO gun.

A short stroke hung shell waiting to happen with what is likely a flexible loopy handle.

The geometric forces not being likely very even and possibly even binding in various points of the travel causing uneven wear and tear on the mag tube and fore stock.

Picatinny rails in excess.

Another home offense shotgun with the silly breacher simulator on the muzzle.

A solution to a problem that hasn't and will likely never exist.

Gotta admit that Mossberg is really "gung ho" about "tactically assaulting" the wallets of mall ninjas the world 'round!!!

Brent

hogdogs

Staff In Memoriam
I should have put the requisite "swallow liquids before lookin" disclaimer... This thing is spew inducing and even though I just posted it and opened it to see what OOL thought of it... I choked non alcohol beer outta my nose and mouth when the pic opened!!!:D:barf:

Brent

Technosavant

The geometric forces not being likely very even and possibly even binding in various points of the travel causing uneven wear and tear on the mag tube and fore stock.

I wouldn't expect this thing to be fired enough for uneven wear to become an issue.

It looks more like the foreend has rails on the bottom and sides and this loop just bolts on to the bottom rail, so it could be added to most anything with a rail in the appropriate spot.

But yeah, that thing is nuts. And not in a good way.

lamarw

I agree with you Gentlemen. I have to ask have we considered the aspects of it making a better club even if the order of use was reversed and the oponent gained the upper hand (or handle that is)? :eek:

zippy13

That handle looks familiar. Does it come with a weed-eater… er, weed-blaster attachment for yard work?
I seem to recall, Brent uses his 20-ga for stump removal. :D

Drummer101

I was also thinking weedwacker.

Mine has the same handle and it is a nasty little beast sending stones 30+ft...

rantingredneck

Ya'll just don't appreciate the utility of this fine weapon.

It's sole purpose in life is to wear on a single point sling on your off side while you're using your weed trimmer in the yard. When Mr. Copperhead rears his head at you, it'll allow you to do a tactical switchoff to your trusty Mossberg setup with the same manual of arms as your Ryobi to ease the transition.

Rob228

Don't underestimate the breach adapter on a HD SG.

You may need it to get out of your home in an emergency.

I've performed quite a few ballistic breaches for work and none of our breaching shotguns had any kind of adapter. It is a gimmick.

hopper810

silvershooter_2009_210135.jpg

I know it's not a shotgun,but had to post it;). I found it poking around the net one day

Last edited: